| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minamidaitojima in July is very hot at 28.1 °C (82.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry. Some 127.6mm (5in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Minamidaitojima July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Minamidaitojima, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Minamidaitojima:
- Akune, Japan - 696.7 kms (432.9 miles) N
- Miyakonojo, Japan - 655.8 kms (407.5 miles) N
- Kagoshima, Japan - 639.7 kms (397.5 miles) N
- Makurazaki, Japan - 611 kms (379.7 miles) N
- Tanegashima, Japan - 543.6 kms (337.8 miles) N
- Yakushima, Japan - 509 kms (316.3 miles) N
- Naze, Japan - 331.4 kms (205.9 miles) NNW
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 308.3 kms (191.6 miles) NW
- Nago, Japan - 336.8 kms (209.3 miles) WNW
- Kumejima, Japan - 446.2 kms (277.3 miles) W
- Naha, Okinawa, Japan - 356.8 kms (221.7 miles) W
- Miyakojima, Japan - 608.9 kms (378.4 miles) W